Power Data Logger
comEL-MINT is an IoT device using smart grid system that receives power data collected from several digital measuring instruments installed on a distribution panel. A comEL-MINT device is a power data logger that can process several power data simultaneously and support Modbus protocols of RS232 and RS-422/485. Based on power data collected with comEL-MINT, power status and power measurement result are reported to the manager.
1 Power data collection function
– It collects power data such as power factor information
from the panel/distribution board
– Transmit and receive data collected from the measuring
instrument through wireless internet
2 Real-time monitoring function
– Provides power usage inside factories and buildings in
– Monitors power system operation conditions
– Detects “abnormal patterns”
3 Power factor analysis
– Measures the current power factor
– Calculates required power factor compensation resource
amount in order to reach the target power factor
4 Power quality analysis and energy maintenance optimization
– Calculates transformer dissipation and line loss
– Digitizes loss created due to low power factor
– Reaches energy results index that is accurate and specific
– When pushing ESCO projects, it is possible to measure
accurate ROI (return on investment)
- Transmits and receives data collected from the measuring instrument through wireless internet.
- Provides real time power usage inside the factory and buildings.
- Detects “abnormal patterns” through power status analysis.
- Supports various communication methods.
- Capable of collecting combined data from various power measuring instruments.
- Makes electrical energy maintenance tasks faster, easier and safer.
- Allows easy transition to a smart factory with simpler energy management procedures.