comEL-MINT is an IoT device using smart grid system that receives power data collected from several digital measuring instruments installed on a distribution panel. A comEL-MINT device is a power data logger that can process several power data simultaneously and support Modbus protocols of RS232 and RS-422/485. Based on power data collected with comEL-MINT, power status and power measurement result are reported to the manager.
1 Power data collection function
– It collects power data such as power factor information
from the panel/distribution board
– Transmit and receive data collected from the measuring
instrument through wireless internet
2 Real-time monitoring function
– Provides power usage inside factories and buildings in
– Monitors power system operation conditions
– Detects “abnormal patterns”
3 Power factor analysis
– Measures the current power factor
– Calculates required power factor compensation resource
amount in order to reach the target power factor
4 Power quality analysis and energy maintenance optimization
– Calculates transformer dissipation and line loss
– Digitizes loss created due to low power factor
– Reaches energy results index that is accurate and specific
– When pushing ESCO projects, it is possible to measure
accurate ROI (return on investment)
Transmits and receives data collected from the measuring instrument through wireless internet.
Provides real time power usage inside the factory and buildings.
Detects “abnormal patterns” through power status analysis.
Supports various communication methods.
Capable of collecting combined data from various power measuring instruments.
Makes electrical energy maintenance tasks faster, easier and safer.
Allows easy transition to a smart factory with simpler energy management procedures.